Monday, February 16, 2009

Blue, Blue, Blue Suede Shoes

It's way too early for these details. I have a little under seven months to go until our wedding. But, in one of many attempts to procrastinate this weekend on studying for the exam (I did so good for like- a whole two weeks or so), I began searching for my wedding shoes. I had hoped to find a tea length dress. Check out Weddingbee for some cute ones. But, the dress I have chosen is full length. I am not sure people will even be able to see my feet. But I want my shoes to be funky and blue. I would prefer satin or something cute and girlie, but most of all they have to be flat. My fella and I are the same height and I think we would both prefer to stay that way for the photos. Do you know how hard it is to find a funky, cute, girlie, flat, comfortable blue pair of shoes? Ones that don't cost an arm, a leg and a maybe a few extra fingers? If anybody reads this and knows some good finds of this nature, send them my way please. Also, a matching blue purse would be awesome.

No comments: