Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Reason #93 to get a car:Rainy Walking

Today has to be the most rain I have seen since I moved here...Believe it or not, it's true. See, typically, when it rains here it is a light drizzle, perhaps a steady pour but it doesn't usually last long. Today it rained all day! Our first day back in the office after five days and we were all feeling a little slow to pick it back up. The weather was no help. I had a home visit this afternoon and managed to get there mostly on time but feeling very soggy. Fortunately, it is a very nice family who are seeking supports so they were understanding of my state after waiting for and riding the bus and then walking a few blocks to their house. It's actually not that bad, if the bus shelter is good. I would be a lot happier though if the buses stuck to their timetables so I wouldn't have a panic everytime I had an appointment...

No comments: