Thursday, July 20, 2006

Greetings Jacob!

I tried to change the name but now that he's here, it kind of works for me. Jacob, my newest nephew and the latest addition to the tribe was born at 10:56PM on July 12 weighing in at 8lbs 8oz. He's looking happy and healthy! I wish I could be there to great him right away, but I just keep reminding myself when the homesickness kicks in- he'll just be getting to a fun age when I arrive in December.

Daddy Brian (once again) and Jacob

Look at what a good big brother I am! I'm supporting his head, see?

Excuse, me? Who's this kid? I'm the baby of the family!

You're pretty cute but Lisa still better give me a grandaughter.

The lovely Grandma- oh wait- sorry- Mimi to the great-grandkids, and Jacob.

No, I am not a Shandy baby!

I'm a Shands baby.

How cute are my niece, nephew and cousin? Hanging out at the Traders, as they do . . .

.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: