Monday, November 01, 2004

Hello Old Friend!

Wow, I knew it had been awhile but I didn't realize it had been over a month since I last posted on this blog! From reading the last post on 9/28, it is clear those crises are part of the reason for my absence, but not a valid excuse! October just seem to pass me by...my birthday came and went, along with a few other birthdays of friends and Lecia's wedding over this past weekend. I've written probably 10 entries in my head but have not managed to actually get them on here...The dust is beginning to settle with some of my cases and I am looking to the end of the year to transition out of my job and get on that plane to England! I'm off to a meeting now and feel like I am still recovering from the weekend (when will I learn, wine and rum don't mix!)...but I am documenting the promise to myself to pick up the writing again!

No comments: